Nyan Steve 1955-2011 Nyan Steve 1955-2011

Authentic and brilliant

It makes me proud to be boring during the era of Steve Jobs. I will name my children Apple and Macintosh in his honor.

Drip Hop Drip Hop

Wow...

My mind has been blown. I have to say though, this is a pretty awesome experimental flash, and very well done.

Cheers!

The Death of Sunny Funny The Death of Sunny Funny

Wow

This looks incredibly awesome.

Hope you will have the full thing out soon.

Bowser's Life in a Day Bowser's Life in a Day

Pretty good

The dialogue is pretty solid, and animation wise, though not a whole lot, was done well.

However there seems to be a sound issue, that the left channel is always louder than the right channel, and for awhile I thought it was because my headphones were broken, but they are not.

A Barn Owl A Barn Owl

Pretty nice

I actually really like the designs of everything, but it seems to be a bit lacking in the story department, and it seems to lag up a bit towards the end.

But I can definitely see this becoming something great.

Kirby: A Star Is Born Kirby: A Star Is Born

Funny

Good flash, and the use of the music was awesome.

Keep up the good work.

Cute Explosion Cute Explosion

Keyboard Cat

Nice.

They Launched a Probe They Launched a Probe

Art was good

But to be honest, this animation was incredibly lazy.

The lip syncing is pretty badly done, in fact it doesn't even look like there was an effort to sync it to the lyrics.

The art was nicely done, and some of it was pretty cool, but the lack of effort into syncing up the singing and the lip syncing was just very lack luster and completely threw everything off.

If you can get the lip syncing done correctly, I think this would actually be a pretty awesome flash, but as it stands, it is really just a very sub par flash that was only executed half way.

Good luck on the next one.

Another Mario Calamity Another Mario Calamity

It's alright

You really need to try and build up to the calamity instead of just going right to it.

Some of the sprites also seemed off, like the Question block sprite.

It's alright.

Talk to Santa Talk to Santa

Good Ol' Santa

I think the direction of the flash was pretty obvious, but it was still pretty funny.

Great job!