Coinbox Hero Coinbox Hero

I wish there were some medals

But surprisingly, this game is very addicting.

Jolly good show sir.

Balls in Space Balls in Space

Fun

That was actually really well done.

I think it could have been much better if it was just a little longer, but still just a fantastic game.

Meteor Wars Meteor Wars

It's alright

The controls need to be more sensitive.

When you get to the later stages, the ship doesn't move fast enough to counter balance the extra speed on the meteors and space objects.

Paper Mario World 2 Paper Mario World 2

Not bad

The game itself was not too bad overall, but there were a few gripes I had with the mechanics of the game.

The main one being that you can't move and smash your hammer at the same time, which makes the game very boring at times.

The hit area on the enemies seems very badly done, and I get hit inconsistently, sometimes when I'm jumping on them even, so you should work on fixing that up a bit.

There were some other small things that were sort of off, but overall it wasn't bad.

Lesjuh responds:

I think the game would have been too easy if I let players use the hammer and walk at the same time. And yeah sadly some mechanincs are kinda glitchy but it's the best I can do. I'll look further into it in future games!

Thanks for the review (:

Distance Distance

Not bad

The game itself was interesting in the sense that the split screen style really help to sell the feel of "Distance" between the characters, and definitely made it interesting.

I wish there was possibly some more involvement in dialogues, such as certain dialogues would possibly lead to more dialogues, instead of just the occasional response, and then a 2-3 line response. Since the game is simple and very dependent on dialogue, it would be better if you varied the dialogue a bit more or if you actually made more things happen in each split screen.

Personally, for these type of point and click games, there needs to be a pretty strong set of story behind them.

I just didn't find a very strong dialogue or storyboard behind this game.

If you developed the dialogue a bit more, and then vary more of the scenes, this would be so much better.

Good effort though.

BlastOff Bunnies BlastOff Bunnies

Bunnies

That was actually a pretty entertaining version of the bounce games that has been all over the portal as of late.

Very fun and well done.

[RESPAWN] [RESPAWN]

Good game

It wasn't the flashiest game I have ever seen, nor was it the most unique or complicated, but I really do love the simplicity of the game, and it definitely kept most of my attention throughout the game.

Good job.

Radical Fishing Radical Fishing

If real fishing was this fun

I'd probably go :D

Great flash.

Megaman X RPG: Arena Demo Megaman X RPG: Arena Demo

Amazing

I can't wait until the full version comes out.

This was nicely done, although glitchy, definitely has me excited for the full version.

Great job!

Nuclearoids Nuclearoids

It's like a Rave

Really fun with exploding neon colors. I was hoping for it to be a little longer, but there is always room for a sequel.

Great game.